|Author:||hyper active (registered user: 296 posts )|
|Date:||Thu, Apr 18th, 2013 @ 22:08 ( . )|
this version looks for signatures on both track 12 and track 17, not track 18. You can verify this by doing the following.
1. write the nib file out to disk and test on real hardware.
2. create a d64 from the nib file and write out track 18 from the d64 instead then test on real hardware. The game should still load successfully.
3. write track 17 from the d64 and try loading the game... the protection fails and you get a crash.
4. Write track 17 from the nib and load the game again, the protection will pass.
5. write track 12 to disk from your d64 and repeat the loading process, the protection check fails.
--* 4th and inches pal-ntsc non RL
4/18/2013 @ 22:11--Pete Rittwage
4/27/2013 @ 23:01----Hyperactive
--- 0 Users Online --- 0 Recent Unique Posters