|Author:||Lord Crass (guest: search)|
|Date:||Sat, Jan 28th, 2012 @ 17:23 ( . )|
This one doesn't work due to a non-standard density within a sector.
1. Seeks to track 35, sector 1
2. Reads 41 GCR bytes after the sync mark, they must all be $5A.
3. Changes to highest density.
4. Read 3 GCR bytes, remembering the 3rd byte.
5. The next 10 GCR bytes must all be the same as that 3rd byte.
The image is easily fixed for emulators by making those 11 bytes all the same (ie. $65). Fixing this for writing back to real diskette requires a special writing routine that can write this sector with the required non-standard density.
--* C.O.P. Shocker
1/29/2012 @ 12:07--Pete Rittwage
--- 0 Users Online --- 0 Recent Unique Posters